Saturday, November 19, 2011

INSPIRATION @ THE DOT COM … WAR GAMES

So I was watching this video off YouTube with a bunch of guys playing out this team deathmatch ( I think ) in an abandon warehouse kinda thing and I get this idea, right? Link

Now imagine if I were able to get about … say eight ( 9 ) guys ( or gals ) who are interested in air soft or paintball and I set up a scenario. Two teams. One Package ( person ) that is valuable to both sides. Team A has to get Package to Point Z. Team B Has to retrieve Package before Team A gets it to Point Z within a time frame of X. Kinda complex but doable.

Why am I thinking about this? Because I want to do something like this. I want do be a part of something like this. And I want it recorded. Is it that wrong? I’ve wanted something for my CONFLICT category and this would satisfy it outside the gaming world.

The hugest problem would be … obvious.

Getting 9 people who want to be a part of this. And then maybe 4 people to record. … and then finding a location in where we won’t be called by the authorities for carrying realistic firearms.

Yea … Good Luck, right? ]sigh[

No comments:

Post a Comment