Thursday, October 13, 2011

Breakdown of What I am Working On

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Once again, the problem of trying to figure out what I really want to do compared to what I can do soon.

I have been thinking about a few things but they are kinda long term.

I want to shot another video. However, I need to kinda work on the storyline and then the storyboard. Luckily I have a digital camera. Not the best in filming sense but something is better than nothing. I know I want to to be a spin off from what it's been like the past year and two months.

Another thing that I really want to do is start driving again. Personally and legally of course. However, I have to wait on some proof of identifications. That should come in around ... let s say late December or early January.

I am working on trying to figure out what kinda certification I should try to chase to make myself more marketable in the job field that I am intersted in. That research is on going. Hopefully in two weeks I can be more specific about what I want and what is available.

Okay, for now, that's it.

Oh oh ... I am planning on proposing to my girlfriend. Granted that is something that I want to do in a few months ( min. six months ) but it is something I want to do. Also, I have to find money to purchase a ring.

Damn I hate being poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment