Monday, March 5, 2012

The Married Life

I am not sure what to feel. I feel closer to numb then anything else. I mean, I love my new wife with all my heart but I guess the marriage didn’t increase or decrease or even change anything.

I know we have a lot to work on but what we have is good. It is progressive. Sometimes, I over react to her past that seems to be new to me. Sometimes, I get annoyed at how physical she is since I am not used to even touching people. I am not saying that she is always grabbing or anything because sometimes I like the rough stuff. But it is new to be caressed. It is new to be touched softly. New to me at least.

I have to get used to a lot of things. But I do believe progress can and will be made. I believe this marriage was more of a promise of a new start. A promise that we will see through til the end. At least, in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment