Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Power of the N-Word

Do you know what I hate so much? When ignorant, dirty, dirty low, good for nothing, fucking cunts!!!! that want to hurt someone like me ... all they have to say is a 6-letter word and I'm broken. Everything that I truely am. My character, my good deeds, my very well being gets destoryed. Completely!!!

How does one word completely destory a man.

Here is a better one. How does someone create such a word with so much meaning. How can a group of people create a word that means the lowest level of existence and THEN attach it to a whole race. For years people didn't just associate it with just anyone. Everyone knew that when it was said that they were referring to one specific group FIRST! A race of men and women who were broken and use as NOT people but a commodity. No, worse than a commodity.

There isn't any bullshit about people trying to say "No No they weren't hated and beaten and used and killed and considered worthless. You have the wrong idea there buddy!"

THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE. FOR WHAT?!?! FOR RICH WHITE PEOPLE TO FEEL BETTER!!! NO BETTER NO LESSOR.

So even now, when I hear the word, even when it isn't said to me or other African Americans, it kills me a little. It brings back all that hatred. That feeling of worthlessness. No matter what I do to rise above it. No matter what I do to success and to prove my worth ... to the people who see me, my lowest common demaonor is ... that word.

I can never win.

No comments:

Post a Comment